Saturday, October 29, 2011

2 Really Good Blog Posts

I read Sumaiya's and Alyssa's blog post, and they were both really detailed and thoughtful. Sumaiya's blog was a whole summary on the book, Deadly Little Secrets by Laurie Storlaz, and it seemed like it was afun book to read. Sumaiya added the sequence of events in her post, and talked about how the characters were feeling. Sumaiya did a good job of making me want to read the book.
Alyssa's blog was about the book The Girl That Fell From The Sky. Alyssa put in a short summary, but she put a lot of thought into her writing. She talked about what her favorite part in the bok was so far, and I think I can learn from that. I should put more of my own feeling into the book I'm reading, which will make the blog post more interesting to read.
From reading these two blogs, I have learned about two new books, and two new methods of putting together a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment